I accidentally deleted some text messages off my phone and I would very much like them back. Is there any way to recover them? Any simple ways to do this? Thanks!
As a popular way of communication, it’s not unusual for iPhone users to accidentally delete data. We all know that text messages are saved on your iTunes or iCloud backup. Restore the backup and you will obtain the messages, but note this will replace everything on your phone, not just messages. This in turn warrants that important for us to get knowledge of how to undelete text from iPhone.
iFonebox enables users to undelete texts on iPhone with or without iTunes or iCloud backup files. The software is capable of scanning the device, helps in recovering/ extracting the hidden content, including phone numbers, messages, iMessages, notes, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so forth. Want to know more about the program? Read the section below:
- Easy to use and 100% safe
- Recover data in a short time
- Restore up to 17 types of data
- It comes with three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Come with a preview function that makes selectively data retrieval a reality
- Apply to almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It’s also a powerful backup extractor which can help you download whatever you want from that backup
Here’s a step by step tutorial to help you use iFonebox to recover missing messages from iPhone XS even without a backup. Begin by downloading and installing the program to your computer and then follow these very simple steps. It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. It’s necessary for you to install the right version for your computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone XS to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Restore data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.