As one of the largest communications applications, WhatsApp has brought us a lot of convenience. Losing important WhatsApp messages can be quite heartbreaking and can turn terrible in some cases. However, this is a common scenario among a lot of users. Fortunately, here we are going to provide you with an excellent recovery option. So if you have accidentally erased your WhatsApp messages, then you are in the right place. In this article, you shall receive a detailed guide on the best way to undelete lost WhatsApp messages from iPhone directly.
I believe iFonebox, an excellent and professional iOS backup extract can fully meet your demands. It is designed to help iOS users to efficiently retrieve up to 17 files types from iCloud backup, including contacts, photos, calendars, messages, call logs, safari bookmarks, videos, voice memos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and etc. Moreover, it allows you selectively backing up data from device.
Let’s take a look at some features of the amazing tool:
- You can use it as easy as pie
- Three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- You can selective restore data without losing any current data on your device
- It’s compatible with almost all iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It’s 100 secure and only you can access your personal data
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable info in detail
- You can download all the data you want from any available backups without any data loss.
Before we start the progress, firstly free download the program on your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to restore disappeared WhatsApp data from iPhone if no backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WhatsApp messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.