I have an iPhone X and I want to be able to transfer only photos off the phone to my computer directly, without iTunes. Does anyone know of any software or drivers that I could use? Thank you for your time very much!
You may need to move WeChat videos taken with your iPhone and movie, MV, TV Show etc. on your iPhone to Mac from time to time, as you want to save your iPhone capacity. You may also want to edit your videos with an easier want or play the great videos on your computer. So what’s the best and easiest way to transfer WeChat videos from iPhone to PC?
If you don't want to use iTunes to transfer videos, you can use another tool called iFonebox, which can help to move only WeChat videos from iPhone to PC quickly. Moreover, with this tool, you can also transfer other videos files, such as movies, music videos, TV shows and more from iPhone to computer. Except for WeChat videos, you can transfer another 16 kinds of data such as contacts, notes, text messages, safari bookmarks, call history, voice memos, events from calendar, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on.
Let’s take a look at some of its specific features:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It works well with a large variety kind of iOS devices running different iOS operating systems, including iPhone X and iOS 12
- It is quite easy to operate all thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- It enables you to view all the recoverable data before you purchase
- You are allowed to choose specific data to back up instead of backing up the entire device
- It’s 100% safe and will not leak your personal information
iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, you need to download the program from our official website or here, please make sure to download the right version. Then let’s take part in its detailed instructions to export iPhone videos to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WeChat Attachments” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can back up them, choose the items you want and click “Recover to pc”.