I need to transfer a 10 minute Voice memo I have on my iPhone X to my Windows 10 computer. The file is too big to email. What do I do? Any help would be appreciated!
If you just recorded some important voice memos on your iPhone X and want to transfer them to your computer, or perhaps you have some hilarious sound clips on your iPhone X and want to export them to your PC or Mac, but can't quite figure out how to do that, follow along as we show you how simple it is!
iFonebox makes it quite easy to save voice memos from iPhone X to computer. Thanks to the help of this mighty tool, no matter how many recordings are stored on your device, the progress would be very easy. So you don't have to worry about the limitation of email attachment size. iFonebox is a professional iOS backup tool that can work with 17 kinds of data like contacts, notes, text messages, call history, safari bookmarks, voice memos, photos, videos, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc. Check the main features of this tool:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It comes with three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover form iCloud backup
- It’s capable of recovering data from backups without changing present settings
- It’s compatible with a large arrange of iPhone/iPad/iPod data running different iOS versions, including iPhone X and iOS 12 beta 8
- The preview function allows you to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- You can choose data to back up instead of backing up the whole device
Download the free trial and run it on your computer and then follow these simple steps to export iPhone X voice memos to computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data It will scan automatically after you click the “Voice Memos” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Transfer data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can move them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.