Sadly! My brand new iPhone X dropped off my hands and screen damaged. Any suggestions for what to do for a cracked screen? Can anyone help me transfer photos on cracked iPhone X to computer?
Screen broken is a dreaded issue on any iPhone, one that we all would never want to encounter. Still, there are many iPhone users out there who have had the misfortune of facing this issue. Stop panic, here’re several suggestions for you once your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch get damaged:
- Be extremely careful when you put your finger on screen that has been out of repair.
- Transfer your valuable data from device for saving purpose
- Go to Apple authorized service provider to get your device repaired as soon as possible
If you’re going to find a trustworthy iOS data transferring program to transfer photos on cracked iPhone X to computer, there is no better alternative other than iFonebox .
What is iFonebox?
The best and easiest iPhone and iPad data recovery software, which is able to restore as many 17 kinds of missing data. Furthermore, it is also an extraordinary data transferring tool which is able to download photos on damaged iPhone X to computer for you.
Main features of iFonebox
- Three extraordinary working modes
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Support data preview before downloading text messages to computer from old iPhone 4s
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely
iFonebox is able to detect your device thoroughly and isolate the data, which means you can extract the data selectively. Furthermore, if you’ve synced your device to iTunes or iCloud before, you’re also allowed to restore data from backup separately instead of restoring the whole backup and wiping out your existing data.
Before saving photos on broken iPhone X to computer, here’s the preparations you need to make in advance:
- An affected device.
- One USB cable, an include accessory would be better.
- One computer, a frequently-used would be better.
- iFonebox. You can download here by clicking the specific icon below:
How does iFonebox work?
iFonebox is perfectly compatible with all kinds of iOS device, the interface is intuitive and easy to use. In this guide, I’d like to mainly introduce how to operate “Recover From iOS device”, follow my instructions, let’s get started!
Step one: Run iFonebox
Connect your iPad with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you’ll see a bold Next, click it and move to next step.
Step Two: Analyze the data
You need to click Photos icon to start scanning, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step patiently.
Step Three: Preview and export
After the scan completes, a list of photos will come up on your program interface. Just tick the boxes you want and transfer them to computer, then the task is completed.