I have an iPhone 3GS and all my contacts are on my phone both personal and business. I need to transfer all of those to my PC. However I'm not able to do so. Anyone know an easy way to transfer only contacts to computer? Only have one USB port on my computer. Thanks in advance!
To prevent iPhone contacts from any loss, transferring contacts from iPhone to Mac to backup is a good idea. When it comes to syncing contacts from iPhone to Mac, iPhone users will first think of using iTunes. However, iTunes may not helpful in this case since it doesn’t allow you to transfer only contacts from iPhone to computer. You may need a third party tool to help you.
Here comes a good news! iFonebox enables you to export iPhone contacts as CSV and Html files on Mac/Windows. All the contact info, including names, phone numbers, contact photo and email address, will be backed up to your computer. With the powerful and reliable iOS backup tool, you can also transfer contacts/notes/texts between any two iOS devices without any effort as well.
Let’s take a brief look at its main features as below:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s quite easy to use and totally safe
- It can be used to back up/ recover up to 17 kinds of data like photos, videos, safari history, call records, events from calendar, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It works well with a large variety of iOS devices running different iOS versions, including iPhone X and iOS 12
- It allows you to back specific data selectively instead of backing the whole device up
- You can preview all the recoverable data for free before the backup progress
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to export only iPhone contacts to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.