As iPhone has become one of the most convenient devices today, we carry it with us daily and do many things with it, like taking photos, creating notes or recording meetings. Undoubtedly, specific data on iPhone are usually important to us, that’s why we’re always advised to back up them regularly.The following is one iPhone user’s confusion from Apple community:
I want to transfer all my data from iCloud to computers, how I can empty my iCloud? Please help...
If above also sounds like your predicament, don’t worry, in this guide, we are going to teach you how to transfer data from iCloud to computer. And all you need is iFonebox, one professional and trustworthy iOS data management expert.
What is iFonebox?
- Recover Up to 17 File Types
- Selectively retrieve what you want
- Recover data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.
- 100% Safe Guarantee and extremely ease of Use
- Compatible with latest iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone X.
What does iFonebox can do?
- Transfer. With iFonebox, it can’t be an intractable work to export data from iCloud to computer.This is because it is powerful enough to detect right through the device or backup then extract the specific data as you want.
- Recover. No matter how you lose data on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, there’s always a great chance to get them back, even if you’ve never backed up your device before. In other words, iFonebox is certainly the best choice for any kinds of data loss.
- Preview. As we all know, Apple doesn’t provide a service for viewing all the data in your backup. Undoubtedly, it may compound the difficulty and complexity of data recovery. However, you’ll be allowed to preview the specific data in backup then get them back separately under the help of iFonebox.
- Back up. Compared to retrieve data after they get lost, iFonebox is also capable of backing up WhatsApp manually not via iCloud.
Before extracting data from iCloud to computer, here’s the preparations you need to make in advance:
- An affected device.
- One accessible iCloud backup
- iFonebox. You can download here by clicking the specific icon below:
Step one: Run iFonebox and Sign in with your Apple ID
Turn on the iFonebox after completing the download, then just click the Recover from iCloud Backup at the upper-right corner of the interface. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step Two: Scan the data
Click specific item to start scanning automatically. Please wait in this stage patiently and the duration depends on the amount your device have.
Step Three: Check and recover
It’s time to get your missing data back, all you need is select the information you want and click the Recover to PC or device directly, then the task is accomplished.