Backing up iPhone data especially contacts regularly is really a good habit, which can help you survive from unexpected data loss caused by a failed iOS update, an accidental deletion or other situations. If you don’t know how to sync only iPhone contacts to computer, no worries. In this tutorial, we will show you the detailed steps. Here we strongly recommend you with iFonebox. As a professional iOS backup tool, it’s capable backing up specific data without backing the whole device up.
The following are some of its main features:
- Flexible recovery: Three independent working modes
- Very ease of use: Thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- Compatible: It works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- The preview function: It allows you to view all the recovery info before the recovery progress
- Selectively restore: You can choose data to regain without losing any existing data on your device
- Safety: It’s 100% safe and only you could access your personal documents
Most people tend to get regretful deleting messages or other important data on impulse or erasing them by accident. Don’t be panic. With the help of iFonebox, you still have chance to scan and retrieve your lost data from iPhone directly even if you don’t have a backup. Firstly free download and install iFonebox on your computer. iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, please make sure to download the right version. Then let’s take part in its detailed instructions to transfer only contacts from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WhatsApp Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can transfer them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.