Undoubtedly, WeChat gains more and more popularity by virtue of its convenience and practical. Sometimes, we have to clear conversation history for storage or instant response. How to save pictures in WeChat conversation to a computer successfully? This is the predicament of one iPhone user from Apple community.
I am using a 16GB iPhone 6s running iOS 10.3.1. Recently, my WeChat app quits unexpectedly and automatically. I don’t know why this happening, is it running out of storage? I have to clear all chat history to find out. However, there’re numerous photos and pictures I need save, is there any way to transfer them to my computer? Any suggestions? Thanks!!!
First, tips for an app you installed unexpectedly quits.
- Close the app and open it again.
- Turn your device off and back on.
- Check for iOS and app updates.
- Install another app from the App Store.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
- Contact the app developer.
Don’t worry too much if your trouble can’t be overcame by these steps, because iFonebox is definitely able to transfer pictures in WeChat conversation to a computer. As a recommendable iOS data recovery and transferring application, it is certainly the optimum selection for you to migrate the vital data for further usage.
In addition to download pictures in WeChat conversation to a computer, you’re also allowed to recover the deleted or missing data with the help of iFonebox. Assume that your iPhone device was stolen by someone else, if you have either synced your iPhone with iCloud or iTunes before, then it can’t be difficult to browse or extract photos, messages, contacts from backup with iFonebox.
What else does iFonebox can do?
- This application is incapable of finding as many as sixteen kinds of missing or deleted data in many kinds of scenarios.
- You’ll be given three advanced working modes to manage the data, which maximize the chance of getting the deleted numbers back.
- If you’re sure about the data that stored on your backup, you’ll be allowed to preview the numbers ahead of recovery with the help of iFonebox.
iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, iTunes and iOS 6 or higher system, you’re able to install the program from official website or here, just make sure to download the right version for your computer.
Step one: Run iFonebox
Connect your iPhone with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you’ll see a bold Start, click it and move to step to stage.
Step Two: Analyze the data
You need to click WeChat Attachments icon to start scanning, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step.
Step Three: Preview and Search
After the scan completes, you’ll find your pictures in WeChat conversations, tick the boxes next to the items you want to transfer and save them your computer directly.