I keep using my iPhone X for 3 months, and I hadn't backed up for a while. Recently, I accidentally deleted one important conversation from WeChat. I really need to recover this information.Has anyone successfully recovered them before? Any help here would be incredibly useful to me! Thanks!!!
Users quite often free up space on their iPhones by deleting data. However, it could be deleted accidentally but permanently from your iPhone or other iOS device, especially when you don’t have any available backups. Instead of retrieving messages from WeChat on iPhone X, have you ever encountered these kinds of experience before?
- iPhone screen cracked and become unresponsive after falling to the ground
- Device disabled and can’t access the inside data any more
- iOS system bankrupt and unable to boot by unknown reason
- Unable to update iPhone or iPad to the latest iOS 11.2.1
- iPhone lost or stolen by someone else and unable to retrieve, etc.
If one of these predicaments also sounds like your predicament, please try iFonebox. As one professional and trustworthy iOS data recovery software, iFonebox is a great tool that can help you restore messages from WeChat on iPhone X. With iFonebox, you’re allowed to recover as many 17 kinds of data loss in various scenarios, here’s the key features that you can’t miss:
- Perfect recovery application with three advanced working modes.
- Support undelete data from device and backup selectively.
- Without wiping or erasing any existing data.
- Intuitive user interface and easy to use.
- Compatible to almost all kinds of iOS system.
Aside from that, you can totally trust iFonebox and make a right option for your significant information, the application itself is able to detect and extract data in a reliable and safe way. You’re able to access this advanced application from official website or click the icons here, just make sure to install the right version before the instructions to get back WeChat messages on iPhone X.
Step One: Launch iFonebox. Connect your iPhone to iFonebox with included USB cable after you turn on the program, choose Recover from iOS Device at the upper-left of the interface. Then, click Next to continue.
Step Two: Scan data. It will start to scan and analyze the data after you click on the WeChat Messages icon, the duration depends on the amount of the data, please wait in this stage patiently.
Step Three: View and Recover. Finally, you can view your messages on WeChat after the scan, tick the boxes next the items you need to recover, then just click Recover to PC.