I have an iPhone 6s that running iOS 11.2.1. Last night around 6:45pm I noticed the texts I had sent were not appearing in messages. Messages received were not appearing. I tried turning off my iPhone and then turning it back on a couple of minutes later. No luck - I still had conversations (messages) that were not showing up at all! Is it an iPhone issue or something else? Thanks!
Although WeChat and WhatsApp gain more and more popularity among iPhone users, Message is still one of the most important Apps on iPhone. We can chat with friends, receive important information with messages. While so many situations can make us lose these important messages, like accidental deletion, update failure, iPhone disabled or physical damage. No matter which situation you are stuck on, you may frustrating and wonder how to retrieve disappeared messages on iPhone 6s. Actually, you can try iFonebox, which is a super professional iOS data recovery program with these top features:
- Recover as many 17 kinds of data in various scenarios. Including text messages, iMessage, WhatsApp messages, SMS messages, attachments, etc.
- Three extraordinary working modes: Recover from iOS device,Recover from iTunes backup,Recover from iCloud backup
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system. Fully compatible with Windows 10, iOS 11, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Support data preview before extracting data from Backup or device. Besides, you can preview all recoverable message and select what you want to recover, not all deleted ones.
- Intuitive user interface and well organized. This program is extremely easy to use, and Offers you enough flexibility to undelete lost messages on iPhone 6s.
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely. All the current content on your iPhone will keep safe.
Furthermore, iFonebox is far more than a recovery tool that get back missing messages on iPhone 6s, it is also an extraordinary transfer program. Assume that you’re using an 16 GB iPhone device, it may drive you crazy once you get an alert that your storage space is running out soon. Don’t worry, with iFonebox, you can export specific data from iPhone to computer for save purpose, like photos, videos, audio messages and other kinds of text data.
We’re always pursuing convenient and time-saving way to recover our data. iFonebox, an amazing software that is easy to use, and the following simple guide would simplify the process for you, which can definitely meet your demand. Download first before we get started!
Step One: Launch iFonebox. Connect your iPhone to iFonebox with included USB cable after you turn on the program, choose Recover from iOS Device at the upper-left of the interface. Then, click Next to continue.
Step Two: Scan data. It will start to scan and analyze the data after you click on the WeChat Messages icon, the duration depends on the amount of the data, please wait in this stage patiently.
Step Three: View and Recover. Finally, you can view your messages on WeChat after the scan, tick the boxes next the items you need to extract, then just click Recover to PC.