I need info from an old text. My iPhone deletes texts after one month. How do I restore a text message that was auto deleted? Help please! Thanks in advance!
Have you ever deleted or lost some important data from your iPhone accidentally? Have you ever suffered from corrupting files data from your iPhone? These are occasions that we are not willing to experience. However, such occasions occur frequently even though we have tried out best to backup those data. Thus, there is risk threaten our normal work and life. In order to avoid the unnecessary loss, we have to do something for it.
Due to the reasons above, we should take some special measure to prevent iPhone data loss. iFonebox is such a kind savior. As we all know, iTunes generates a backup file automatically when you sync your iPad with it. Once we lost our iPhone data and want to recover them, we can use iPad data recovery software which can help us recover photos, videos, notes, calendar and contacts for iPad easily from this backup file. Or with the help of it, we can also directly scan our iPhone to restore lost texts from it, if there is no backup.
Below are some of its key features of the program:
- It’s quite easy to use and totally safe
- Three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s designed to recover/ back up as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, safari history, call logs, voice memos, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It has a preview function which allows you to read all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- It also can help you extract data from backup selectively instead of restoring the entire backup file
iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, you need to download the program from our official website or here, please make sure to download the right version. Then let’s take part in its detailed instructions to get vanished text messages from iPhone X if no backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want and click “Recover to pc”.