Hello, can I restore deleted notes from 1 year? I never backed them up to iTunes or iCloud. Can my notes be recovered/restored from the iPhone itself? Thanks for your help!
Notes loss is a very common problem and most of the iOS users have this experience. If you're suffering from data loss, as iFonebox wards off your worries by fetching the misplaced data back. iFonebox supports to recover data from various scenarios, such as iPhone lost/stolen, iPhone screen damaged, accidental deletion, virus attack, etc. It owns the highest recovery rate when compares to other competitors. It’s capable of scanning your iOS devices directly to recover multiple files from iPhone itself. With the advanced technology, iFonebox can be first choice of iOS users in data recovery. The following are some of its key features:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to retrieve up to 17 file types including contacts, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- It’s fully compatible with the newest iOS 12.1.1
- Almost all kinds of iOS devices are supported, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max are included
- Come with a preview function that makes it easy for you to restore the specific data
- Privacy protection: never leak your personal information
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of voice notes will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them to computer, choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.