I somehow lost all my bookmarks that were in my bookmarks folder in Safari. Is there any way I can restore the old bookmarks from my iPhone 8? Thank you for your help with this!
How to restore deleted safari bookmarks from iPhone? Generally, quite a number of iOS users ask questions like that. In case of losing important data, it's really a good idea to back up/print them out as a copy for safety. However, most people tend to get regretful deleting safari history or other data on impulse or erasing them by accident. You may inquire, "Can I get lost safari bookmarks back when I deleted them on my iPhone/iPad/iPod?" Well, I can tell you the answer is yes.
I would strongly recommend you iFonebox. It is a reliable assistant that provides a professional and quick recovery for your lost documents. With the help of it, you are able to scan and retrieve the missing data from iPhone directly as long as they’re not wiped out by new data. See some other key features of the program:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- It can be used to regain 17 file types like contacts, notes, texts, call logs, reminders, events in calendar, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s quite easy to use and highly effective
- You can choose specific info to retrieve without losing any current info on your device
- It works well for a large variety of iOS devices, iPhone X included
iFonebox also allows you to preview and extract from old backups like iTunes and iCloud, no matter what kind of versions you are using. You can restore them all or restore them selectively. It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to retrieve missing iPhone safari bookmarks.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Safari History” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want and click “Recover to pc”.