I lost my contact and i don’t have back up. I really want to recover my data, what can i do to recover them?
The saying that there is no way to restore contacts from the iPhone itself is absolutely wrong. Once you delete specific data on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, preventing data from being overwritten will be the priority. For once you updated those data, they will be overwritten and what you’ve lost can never be restored. Besides, there is indeed such a program that enables you to retrieve contacts from the iPhone if no backup: iFonebox.
Quick Introduction Of iFonebox
- One professional iOS data recovery software
- Three advanced working modes
- Support as many 17 kinds of data loss in various scenarios
Main Features of iFonebox
- Able to recover data from device or backup selectively
- Recover data without wiping any existing data
- Support data preview before getting data back from device or backup
- iFonebox supports all the iOS versions including the latest iOS 11 as well
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely
In addition to regaining contacts from the iPhone without backup, iFonebox is also an extraordinary program that help you transfer specific data from device or backup to computer for save or editing purpose. With this advanced transfer mode, you’re allowed to migrate any any data you want without the whole one.
Also Read: How can I transfer iPhone7s plus photos in WeChat from iTunes backup easily?
We’re always pursuing convenient and time-saving way to get lost data back. iFonebox gains more popularity due to its intuitive user interface. The following simple guide would simplify the process for you. Before we start, here’s the items we need to get prepared in advance:
- An affected device.
- One USB cable, an include accessory would be better.
- One computer, a frequently-used would be better.
- You can download here by clicking the specific icon below:
Step one: Run iFonebox
Connect your iPhone with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you’ll see a bold Next, click it and move to the second stage.
Step Two: Analyze the data
You need to click Contacts icon to start scanning, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step.
Step Three: Preview and Search
After the scan completes, you’ll find your disappeared contacts, you can also choose recover them to your iPhone directly.