I lost all my contacts after updating my iPhone to the latest iOS 12. Can I recover only my contacts from iTunes?
Trying to restore contacts from iTunes to iPhone directly? Although the best way to reduce the risk of data loss on your iPhone is that back them up in regular basis, be aware that restoring from a backup is an all or nothing process. You have to restore the whole backup to device, which would wipe out all existing data you have. Have no idea in your mind? Don't worry, you can find all you wanted answers in this post.
If you want to get back contacts from iTunes to iPhone directly, a suggested way to execute the process is using iFonebox. As a professional and reliable iOS data recovery software, there is no risk involved using iFonebox and you can retrieve missing data without any hassle. First of all, you can have a glance on the features of this amazing tool:
- Three extraordinary working modes: Recover from iOS device, Recover from iTunes backup, Recover from iCloud backup
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system, including the latest iPhone X and iPhone 8.
- Selectively data recovery without restoring your whole backup. With iFonebox, you’re allowed to retrieve data separately without wiping any existing data on your device.
- Support data preview before extracting data from Backup or device, which means you don’t have to restore the whole backup to find specific data outof uncertainty.
- Intuitive user interface and well organized. This program is extremely easy to use, and offers you enough flexibility toexport data from iOS device.
- 100% secure and protect your privacy definitely, and you won’t lose any data or fileduring the process.
iFonebox provides an irreplaceable way for you to retrieve contacts from iTunes to iPhone directly. In addition, if you have never synced your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud before, there’s still a great high possibility to recover your contacts under the help of iFonebox. With advanced data detection ability, it can’t be a challenge to extract your target data right your iPhone after an exhaustive scan.
Can’t Miss: How to restore deleted call history on iPhone if no backup?
Besides, iFonebox works exceptionally well on almost all iOS devices, there is no need to worry too much if your device is compatible with our program. However, it is considerably necessary to opt for the right version for your computer.
Step One: Launch Program. Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the most relevant with your lost contacts, then click "Select" button to begin.
Step two: Scan data. It will scan automatically after you click Contacts icon, it might take your some time and the duration depends on the amount of your data.
Step Three: Recover data. Now it’s time to recover your desired contacts from backup, just choose the items you want to restore and click the Recover to PC button in the bottom right corner of the interface.