Hello I live in Peru and my screen got cracked yesterday. I was wondering if I could recover my precious from iCloud backup. Another question I had was if I restore the backup, is it necessary to have an iPhone/iPad? Thank you in advance!
Sometimes we may lose our head due to the broken iPhone, along with all the important data. Have you experienced such a moment that you dropped your iPhone by your carelessness or something unexpected such as being hit by someone, slipping from your hand, dropping out from pocket when running and so on? You might be anxious by the broken iPhone, more important the losing data, like photos, notes, texts or more other types of files. Actually, to recover photos from screen damaged iPhone, you should have an available backup and a professional third-party tool.
iFonebox is such a program which allows you to extract up to 17 kinds of data such as contacts, messages, safari history, call records, reminders, calendar events, QQ messages, voice memos, data from WeChat/WhatsApp, etc. With the help of this excellent iOS backup extractor, you’re able to retrieve only pictures from backup without an iOS device.
Here we list some of its main features:
- Three flexible recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Apply to a large range of iOS device andiOS operating systems, including iPhone X and the latest iOS 12
- It has a preview function that allows you to read all the recoverable info before the recovery progress
- Selectively recovery instead of restoring the whole backup file
- It is quite easy to operate and highly effective
- It also supports to recover textual data from iPhone/ iPad/ iPod directly without backup from iCloud or iTunes
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the info you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.