The telephone fell from my hand and the screen is broken and I am unable to enter passcode. I would like to recover all my photos from the screen damaged iPhone. I did a lot of research but cannot figure it out. Does anyone has any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
We may lose valuable photos on iPhone for various reasons. The reasons for data loss could be an accidental deletion, a virus attack, device getting broken, iPhone lost/ stolen. When you accidentally break your phone screen, you need to make an appointment at your most convenient apple store or authorized service provider and have your iPhone checked. If you are worrying about recovering photos from screen damaged iPhone, then read the following paragraphs to learn about iFonebox data extractor.
Since you are unable to enter passcode on your device, you should have an available backup. The traditional way of retrieving pictures from broken iPhone is by restoring the device. Furthermore, the recovery progress consumes plenty of time given that the backup is large plenty of photos, a number of videos, applications, and app data. But with the help of iFonebox, you’re capable of extracting files from iTunes/iCloud backup without restoring the device or corrupting the existing content.
Let’s take a look at some other key features of the program:
- The recovery software recognizes up to 17 kinds of existing and deleted files such as videos, photos, text messages, notes, voice memos, messages from QQ/ WeChat/ WhatsApp
- It provides you with 3 different retrieval procedures to choose the best one according to the requirement
- The preview function allows you to retrieve files selectively without losing any current data
- It supports almost all the versions of iPad/iPhone/iPod, including iPhone X and the iOS 12
- The lightweight application is straightforward and easy to use
- It specializes in recognizing lost or deleted files in an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with ease
It is one of the best software available and fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get images back if you shattered iPhone screen glass.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the right backup, then click "Select" button to begin.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Photos” icon, it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Recover data
Now you can recover the data you want from backup. Choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.