Recently I have broken my iPhone X 64GB. I will no longer be using that phone. I’m planning to back up all the photos in my phone but my screen isn’t working and the iPhone didn’t recognize my laptop as a trusted device. Very confused about it! Thanks!
Most good things are fragile, so does iPhone. Thanks for Apple, we enjoy the high quality services. We are eager to take care of it when using it. But it may happen at a moment suddenly your iPhone fall on the ground, or fall into water. More or less in this situation may cause some trouble, if there are some important information in the iPhone. How to recover photos from broken iPhone X? Don’t worry. Here is a professional recovery tool you can rely on - iFonebox.
iFonebox is capable of scanning your iTunes/iCloud backup and extracting as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, text messages, safari bookmarks, call history, photos, videos, voice memos, calendar events, reminders, WeChhat data, WhatsApp data and many more. The following are some of the tool's additional, useful features:
- It’s very easy to use and highly effective
- Three independent recovery mode: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover form iCloud backup
- It supports to preview the deleted data before performing recovery
- It works for almost all iOS versions on iOS devices, including iOS 12, iPhone X and iPhone 8
- You can restore pictures from iTunes/iCloud selectively without restoring the whole backup file
- It’s totally safe and protect your personal information well
- It can also be used to scan your iPhone/iPad/iPod directly and find out the lost/deleted data even if you never backed up it before
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get images back from unresponsive iPhone X.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the pictures you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.