A few days ago, I updated my iPhone 7 to the latest iOS 10.3. All went well until I discovered all my Reminders were missing. I can't find any information on what to do about that. Where they have gone? It's frustrating!!! Fortunately, I synced the device to my iCloud account before the upgrade, any suggestions on how to recover only Reminders from my backup? Thanks!!!
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by partial data loss after an upgrade? Have you encountered the similar experience before and don’t have any clue to recover only lost reminders, which caused by updating to the latest iOS 10.3 from iCloud backup? Worry no more because iFonebox is absolutely able to get you out of this kind of predicament.
More about iFonebox
- A professional iOS data recovery software for sixteen kinds of data in variety of scenarios.
- An extraordinary transferring tool which is able to download data from device to computer for you.
- One splendid application that support preview iTunes and iCloud backup data.
- An outstanding program which is excellent in Backing up data from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Undoubtedly, iFonebox is the optimum choice for you retrieve only lost reminders after update to iOS 10.3 from iCloud backup. Because you don’t have to restore the device to this backup which could lead to loss of new data on your device, which may cause other inevitable inconvenience. Besides, even if you have neither synced your iPhone with iCloud or iTunes recently, you’ll be still given options to retrieve disappeared reminders from iOS device directly .
Can it be a tedious and complicated work to recuperate only lost reminders caused by iOS 10.3 update from iCloud backup with iFonebox? Absolutely No! The interface of iFonebox is visualized, vivid and legible for users to understand and implement, which certainly satisfy all kinds of requirements. You can access the application below, please install the right version for your computer.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Run iFonebox and Sign in with your Apple ID
Turn on the iFonebox after completing the download, then just click the Recover from iCloud Backup at the upper-right corner of the interface. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
There’re some points you need notice
- Please ensure to disconnect your device with your computer under this mode, in case the iCloud file be updated or modified.
- Please make sure that your Apple ID is in a normal state, and if you turn on the Apple ID two steps authentication, turn it off and try again.
Step 2: Scan the data that you want to recover
Click on Reminders item to start scanning automatically. You’ll be required to wait patiently while the circle is rotating continually and quickly.
Step 3: Check and recover your missing data
It’s time to get your missing reminders on iPhone back, all you need is select the information you want and click the Recover to PC, then the task is accomplished.