I just went to write a new shopping list and I went into my 'Notes' app and they’re all gone! I haven't backed up my device since I bought it, and iCloud wasn't turned on for notes! I tried turning my phone on and off and doing a reboot, but they're still not there! I'm so angry and upset! Please help me!
Notes are quite necessary to remind us what to do or anniversaries in this ever-changing world. However, something unexpected occasions, like virus attack, accidental deletion, iOS upgrade or jailbreak may result in data loss. To solve this problem, we would like to introduce you a creditable third-party tool called iFonebox. It offers you 3 independent methods. Hence you can recover missing notes from iPhone XS Max/iPhone XS/iPhone XR directly if you have no backup. Also, you are allowed to extract missing notes on from iTunes/iCloud backup file if you backed up your device before. Let’s take a brief look at its main features:
- It has three different recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to restore up to 17 kinds of files, including numbers, texts, safari history, call logs, reminders, photos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s compatible with a large arrange of iOS devices running different iOS versions
- You are permitted to download the free trial version to read all the recoverable data on your device
- You can choose data to recover all thanks to its preview function
- It is quite easy to use hence the recovery progress can be done in a very short time
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get disappeared notes back from iPhone XS Max.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Notes” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc” or “Recover to device”