I have used iCloud to back up my iPhone 6 plus before it was asked to update to iOS 11, but several important calendar events can’t be read after this update. I would like to extract them from backup files, is there any way could help me to recover calendar events from iCloud backup files?
Have you encountered similar kind of trouble and have on idea to recover missing calendar events from iCloud after iPhone 6 plus update to iOS 11? Actually, data loss can happen so quickly than we thought which could lead to great inconvenience to us life and business, that’s why we’re always advised to back up our valuable data regularly, especially for scenarios like update or restore. Here’re some tips to protect our valuable data before an update:
- Extremely important to back up your iOS device. Find solution here to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Check your power before an update.
- Check available storage to prevent data loss against failure of update.
- Update your device in a stable and favorable network environment, or upgrade with iTunes if necessary.
However, what shall we do if we lose specific data unfortunately, is there any way to retrieve missing calendar events from iCloud after iPhone 6 plus update to iOS 11? Don’t be panic, iFonebox is definitely the splendid helper for you.
As we all known, Apple doesn't provide any service for iCloud backup downloading, except for restoring the whole backup to your iOS device. However, under the help of iFonebox, you’ll be allowed to recuperate only missing calendar events from iCloud after iPhone 6 plus update to iOS 11. Furthermore, you can preview the specific data and numbers right through your device or backup. What an excellent program!
The interface of iFonebox is visualized, vivid and legible for users to understand and implement, which certainly satisfy all kinds of requirements. You can access the application below, please install the right version for your computer.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Run iFonebox and Sign in with your Apple ID
Turn on the iFonebox after completing the download, then just click the Recover from iCloud Backup at the upper-right corner of the interface. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
There’re some points you need notice
- Please ensure to disconnect your device with your computer under this mode, in case the iCloud file be updated or modified.
- Please make sure that your Apple ID is in a normal state, and if you turn on the Apple ID two steps authentication, turn it off and try again.
Step 2: Scan the data that you want to recover
Click on Calendar item to start scanning automatically. You’ll be required to wait patiently while the circle is rotating continually and quickly.
Step 3: Check and recover your missing data
It’s time to get your missing calendar events on iPhone back, all you need is select the information you want and click the Recover to PC, then the task is accomplished.