Lost your iPhone contact list from your iPhone during the upgrade progress? Cannot find the important contact information? It is not rare that iPhone users find they lost their contact information after upgrade to a higher version. This can put you in a bit of a bind if you did not sync them to iCloud or iTunes. This is the critical moment you need iFonebox. It is an effective and efficient software designed especially to recover lost iPhone contacts.
It is a professional iOS data recovery tool that can help you retrieve almost all kinds of content like contacts, notes, texts, safari bookmarks, call records, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so forth. See some of its main features:
- It’s quite easy to use and the progress can be finished in a while
- Three recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can help you handle with up to 17 kinds of data like contacts, notes, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call records, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It works well with a large variety of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- The preview function enables you to view all the recoverable data before you purchase
- You can choose target data to back up instead of backing your entire device
If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup, be aware that restore is an all or nothing process and you cannot restore specific data. The entire state of your device will be restored from the date the backup was made and everything between now and then will be lost on your device. iFonebox can certainly help you extract specific data from that backup without any data loss. It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get vanished phone numbers after the iOS upgrade.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.