iOS 13 brings fun and functional updates to photos, maps, messages, and more. As well as new features to help you manage your privacy and security. It introduces a bold new look, major updates to the apps you use every day, new ways to help you protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system that make your iPhone even faster and more delightful to use. However, some users said it may cause the data loss during the progress! Then how to recover lost data after an iOS 13 beta 1 update? Keep reading this article and we will recommend you an effective way to do that.
To get missing data back after an iOS 13 beta 1 upgrade, you can totally put your trust on iFonebox. As a professional and powerful iOS data recovery software, iFonebox allows you to deal with 17 kinds of data such as phone numbers, notes, messages, iMessages, safari history, photos, videos, voice memos, reminders, events from calendar, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on.
Here are some of its key features:
- Flexible recovery: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Very ease of use: Thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- Compatible: It works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- The preview function: It allows you to view all the recovery info before the recovery progress
- Selectively restore: You can choose data to regain without losing any existing data on your device
- Safety: It’s 100% safe and only you could access your personal documents
Firstly free download and install iFonebox on your computer. iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, please make sure to download the right version. Then let’s take part in its detailed instructions to retrieve vanished data after I update iPhone to iOS 13 beta 1.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take WhatsApp messages for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “WhatsApp Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of content will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.