The iPhone calendar app is one of the most popular build-in iOS apps. It helps us easily manage our lives by setting important dates. You don't want to miss your girlfriend's birthday or a turn up to work on a holiday. However, what happens when the calendar app disappears? Some users have asked, "How do I get the calendar back on my iPhone?" If you’re also confused about this, this article lists a possible way to recover lost calendar events from iPhone XS.
There’s a professional iOS data backup called iFonebox which can help you to retrieve missing calendar events from iPhone with one click. It can also deal with as many as 17 kind of files like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, reminders, events from calendar, call records, safari bookmarks, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc. To help you learn more about the excellent program, here we list some of its key features:
- It’s easy to operate and totally safe
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s fully support all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod running different iOS versions, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It comes with a preview function that allows you to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- Selectively restore without losing anything on your device
- You can choose data to transfer without backing up the whole device
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get disappeared calendar events back from iPhone XS.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Calendar” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of events will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.