Generally speaking, most iOS users have ever experienced data loss. To be more specific, some of them may lose WeChat messages for any reason whatsoever. Have you ever been curious about one thing that is it possible to recover deleted WeChat messages if no backup? Actually, your lost WeChat messages may be hidden and invisible, hence a good WeChat recovery program in hand is necessary. There’s a professional iOS data recovery tool called iFonebox would scan your phone and display your data for you, including deleted and existing data. Read the following article about this method for more details if you need.
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can help you restore 17 file types like contacts, notes, messages/iMessages, photos, videos, reminders, calendar events, voice memos, messages in WeChat/ WhatsApp
- The progress can be done in a very short time because it’s quite easy to operate
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable data on your device
- You are allowed to choose data to restore without losing any current data
- It’s apply to a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- It’s compatible with almost all kinds of iOS operating systems, the latest iOS 12 included
- It’s totally safe and protect your privacy well
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get missing WeChat back if you don’t have backup file.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WeChat Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to pc”.