I deleted my YouTube videos off my camera roll and my recently deleted album and I’m wondering if they is anything I can do to get the videos back because I really need them. Please anyone, I really need to know if there is an answer. Thanks!
To iOS users, deleting videos by accident is not rare. On the one hand, iPhone brings great and good user experience, but on the other hand, data loss let users run a great risk. If people mistakenly delete a video or lost them due to a virus attack or iOS 12 update, it is still possible to recover the deleted videos if the videos are present in the iCloud or iTunes backup. The traditional way of getting back the lost videos is by restoring the device. However, the method is not advisable because it simply overrides the existing data, making it unfeasible action. Here comes a good news! With a professional iOS backup extractor called iFonebox, you’re allowed to restore lost videos from any available backups without changing anything on your device.
The following are the additional features of the program, which make it a must-have utility tool for all the iOS users:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to recover 17 file types including notes, messages/iMessages, photos, contacts, safari bookmarks, call logs, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It’s quite easy to use and totally safe
- It is suitable for almost all types of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- The free trial version enables you to see all the recoverable information before the recovery progress
- Selectively recovery instead of restoring the whole device
- It capable of scanning your device if you never backed up it before
Let's check the below steps on how to undelete missing videos from iPhone X. Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the videos you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.