Sometimes we lose our important text messages from iPhone XS Max by accidentally deleting them or for some other reasons. I can cite quite a few instances to illustrate, like iPhone lost/stolen, virus attack, iPhone locked/disabled, screen crashed, liquid damaged, etc. Whether the reason is, we don't want that to happen at any time. So the question arises: How to recover deleted texts on iPhone XS Max without a backup? Users face a seemingly impossible task.
Actually, it’s possible with the help of iFonebox. It’s an extraordinaire iOS data recovery tool which enables you to get back erased texts from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, iTunes backup or iCloud backup. It supports up to 17 file types such as contacts, texts, internet history, call records, photos, voice memos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on. Following are some of its main features:
- Flexible recovery: it has three independent working modes
- Preview function: it allows you to read all the recoverable data on your device
- Compatibility: it works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max.
- Ease of use: it’s easy to operate and the progress can be done without much effort
- Selective migrate data: you can choose target data to back up instead of backing the whole device up
- 100% safe: only you can access your personal data on your computer
- It's versatile: It also can be used to extract documents from iTunes/iCloud backup without losing any existing data on your device
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to restore lost text messages from iPhone XS Max itself.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone XS Max to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.