How can I recover deleted text messages from iPhone XS? Need help recovering my old deleted text for Aug. 30 to Sept. 2. I can't recover data, help!
How to recover deleted texts from iPhone? If you have a backup made before you deleted those messages, you can certainly restore your iPhone from that backup, but keep in mind that that procedure overwrites all current existing content on your device. Or you can contact your correspondent and ask them to send those messages back to your device. Without that backup, is there no way to have those messages back? Of course not!
Here we strongly recommend you with iFonebox. It supports to recover data from various scenarios, such as iPhone lost/stolen, iPhone screen damaged, accidental deletion, virus attack, etc. It owns the highest recovery rate when compares to other competitors. Furthermore, it’s capable of scanning your iOS devices directly to get missing texts back from iPhone itself if you never synced your device to iTunes or iCloud before. With the advanced technology, iFonebox can be first choice of iOS users in data recovery.
The following are some of its key features:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can be used to retrieve up to 17 file types including contacts, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more
- It’s fully compatible with the newest iOS 12.1.4
- Almost all kinds of iOS devices are supported, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max are included
- Come with a preview function that makes it easy for you to restore the specific data
- Privacy protection: never leak your personal information
There are two versions available: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to download and install the suitable version for your computer. Then just follow these simple steps to retrieve lost iPhone text messages without backup?
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them to computer, choose the items you want to restore and click the “Recover to device”.