If you have deleted accidently the text messages on iPhone then you are not alone to do this mistake. Large number of iOS users knowingly or accidently remove text messages from their iPhone and at some point they realize some of the messages were really important but then they could do nothing. Actually, there’s an efficient way to recover deleted text messages on iPhone XR directly easily if you turn to iFonebox for help.
iFonebox is a professional and distinctive iOS data recovery too that can help you retrieve as many as 17 types of data, such as notes, contacts, call logs, reminders, calendar events, WhatsApp data, WeChat data, etc. See some other useful features:
- It comes with three different working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- The free trial version comes with a preview function
- Retrieve data selectively instead of restoring the whole backup file
- Suitable for almost all kinds of iOS versions, including the latest iOS 12.1.3
- It’s apply to a large variety of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- You don’t have to risk losing any data that means you can always keep the existing data intact
- It’s completely safe and protect your personal information
- You’re allowed to download iCloud backups to my PC or Mac without having an iOS device
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get lost iPhone messages back without backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of messages will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click the “Recover to pc”.