I lost all my contacts when my phone XS was updated. I didn’t back up my iPhone to iTunes or iCloud. How do I get them back? Help please!
To tell the truth, it's a common scenario that your iPhone contacts, texts, call logs, etc. Suddenly disappear after an iOS 12.2 update, reboot or factory reset, causing great inconvenience to most iOS users. Then how to quickly recover deleted iPhone contacts from iPhone becomes the biggest problem. But no matter why, we can restore lost contacts from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to computer if we want to see them.
Here we will introduce you with iFonebox. It can help you deal with as many as 17 file types like contacts, notes, text messages, photos, voice memos, videos, safari bookmarks, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more.
Now let’s check some of its key features:
- Flexible recovery: it has three independent working modes
- Preview function: it allows you to read all the recoverable data on your device
- Compatibility: it works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- Ease of use: it’s easy to operate and the progress can be done without much effort
- Selective migrate data: you can choose target data to back up instead of backing the whole device up
- 100% safe: only you can access your personal data on your computer
- It's versatile: It also can be used to extract documents from iTunes/iCloud backup without losing any existing data on your device
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to get back missing iPhone XS numbers.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone XS to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of contacts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.