Can I retrieve deleted call logs of few months if I have not backed up my iPhone XS on iCloud or iTunes?
Call records shows us the detailed information about our daily incoming, outgoing and missed calls. Some iOS users like to maintain their privacy and delete their daily call logs so that they can stop anyone from checking the call history. But what happens when you mistakenly delete your call logs and you want to call someone who previously called you from an unknown number? Please don’t worry, most cellular carriers have websites where you can log in to your account and view details of billings including details of calls. In addition to this, we will show you how to recover deleted call logs on iPhone itself.
To retrieve lost call records from iPhone, you can totally put your trust on iFonebox. As a professional and powerful iOS data recovery software, iFonebox allows you to deal with 17 kinds of data such as phone numbers, notes, messages, iMessages, safari history, photos, videos, voice memos, reminders, events from calendar, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so on.
Here are some of its key features:
- Flexible recovery: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- Very ease of use: Thanks to its clear and user-friendly interface
- Compatible: It works for almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- The preview function: It allows you to view all the recovery info before the recovery progress
- Selectively restore: You can choose data to regain without losing any existing data on your device
- Safety: It’s 100% safe and only you could access your personal documents
Firstly free download and install iFonebox on your computer. iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, please make sure to download the right version. Then let’s take part in its detailed instructions to get missing iPhone call history back if no back.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Call History” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of content will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.