I have a new iPhone 8. I have my data backed up in iCloud from iPhone 6. The rep asked me to erase all information from iPhone 6 and then I can download it into my new iPhone from iCloud. Do I need to erase the iPhone first?
There are some advantages of iPhone backup extractor for you to extract the data. First of all, you should notice that the iTunes/iCloud backup file is not a common file, it cannot be read. Once you have lost some of your contents whether by deleting or updating the system, you can't get the wanted ones out of it, let alone restore your iPhone. This is the main reason that the iPhone backup extractor is desperately in need.
iFonebox enables you to recover data from the backup and preview various kinds of data, like contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhtasApp data and call history in details. No matter what model of iPhone you are using, you can always recover any part of them according to your needs.
Let’s take a look at its main features:
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable data before the recovery progress
- It also can be used to back your target data up instead of backing the whole device up
- It’s quite easy to use and highly effective
- You can choose specific info to retrieve without losing any current info on your device
- It works well for a large variety of iOS devices running different iOS versions, iPhone X and iOS 12 included
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to get info back from iPhone backup.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the images you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.