I have an iPhone 8 plus and my battery drains very fast. It charges very fast and drains too fast when not in use. It drains 50% of battery in an hour approximately. How to solve this problem? Can I please get some suggestions?
A growing number of iPhone users have the similar predicament on their battery issue and wondering how to maximize the performance. If you have encountered this kind of experience before or recently, please keep reading this article to find the suggestions here to maximize the battery life on iPhone 8 plus.
Tips: Creating a good using habit for your iOS device
- Trying not to overcharge the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Use the original charging plug and USB cable
- Please do not use your device while charging the battery
- Remove certain cases during charging
- Keep your battery above 20% as possible
Quick introduction of iPhone appropriate ambient temperatures
iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple Watch work best at 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C) ambient temperatures. Storage temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C). When using your device in a very cold environment, you may notice a decrease in battery life, but this condition is temporary. However, it’s especially important to avoid exposing your device to ambient temperatures higher than 95° F (35° C), which can permanently damage battery capacity.
Enable low power mode
Introduced with iOS 9, Low Power Mode is an easy way to extend the lifespan of iPhone 8 plus battery when it starts to get low. You’ll be informed when your battery level goes down to 20%, and again at 10%. You can also go to Setting> Battery to enable it.
Optimize your settings to improve the battery life on iPhone 8 plus.
- Adjust your screen brightness
- A Wi-Fi connection uses less power than a cellular network
- Turn off the feature that allows apps to refresh in the background if possible
- Cancel the too frequent notification activity
- Set location service on only while you’re using
Above is the practical tips on battery issue, for more information about iOS device, especially for data recovery, you can access our official website: www.iphonebox.com