There are multiple conditions that all your photos saved on your device are suddenly lost after you upgrade to the latest iOS 12.1.2. Or maybe when you choose and tap on unwanted photos too hastily on your device and unintentionally deleted your favorite ones. How to get your precious lost photos back? To tell the truth, photos are one typical kind of media data, you'd better recover them from an available backup like iTunes or iCloud.
When it comes to technology, here I strongly recommend you with iFonebox. As a professional and trustworthy third-party tool, it enables you to retrieve up to 17 file types from backups without restoring the whole backup, including pictures, phone numbers, call logs, safari history, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, voice memos, etc. For its clear and friendly-use interface, it enables you retrieve missing pictures from iPhone after an update to iOS 12.1.2 with just a few clicks.
Below are some of its main features to help you learn more about the program:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It is quite ease of use and the progress can be done in a very short time
- It allows you to download the trial version to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- It works well on almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- You can choose data to retrieve instead of restoring the entire backup file
- It also can be used to recover lost/deleted info directly from your device even if you don’t have any available backup
- It’s totally safe and never leak your personal data
iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to restore vanished iPhone images after an iOS 12.1.2 upgrade.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the pictures you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.