Theoretically, WeChat keeps you associated with your friends and family menvers at every moment. However, it could make you feel frustrated if you deleted some important WeChat messages. Hopefully you don’t have an urgent need to figure out how to get deleted WeChat messages back from iPhone. But if you would like to know how to get rid of a situation where your iPhone need to recover lost data after an accidental deletion, an iOS 12 updates, a factory reset, etc., here’s a perfect solution for you.
iFonebox is an excellent iOS data recovery tool which offers you 3 solutions to restore missing WeChat messages as well as many other data such as notes, phone numbers, photos, voice memos, videos, WhatsApp messages, calendar events, messages, etc. iFonebox is a professional iOS data recovery tool that is specifically designed to recover lost data especially when you don’t have any backups. Some of its main features are mentioned below:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It can be used to handle with 17 file types including photos, voice memos, call history, reminders, calendar events, safari bookmarks, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- Three powerful working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s compatible with almost all iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- The free trial version enables you to read all the recoverable data before the backup/recovery progress
- You can back data up separately instead of backing up the whole device
Generally, the deleted messages remain in your iPhone where it's stored before for a period of time, until it's overwritten by new data. iFonebox has two different versions: Windows version and Mac version, it’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Then follow the next steps to recover lost WeChat messages without a backup.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WeChat Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.