Someone help! I’ve lost all my reminders on my iPhone for unknown reason, including my business events. Anyone can help? Thanks a lot!!!
Urgent! I accidentally deleted one crucial reminder about my wedding anniversary, is there any way or tool that can help me get it back?
Reminders can probably be considered as one of the most significant Apps on our iPhone device. With Reminders, you can keep track of all of life’s to-dos—when and where you need to do them. To avoid above instances of reminders lost, you can create a backup for protecting the data from such damages. However, data loss can happen so quickly that you don’t have much time to create one. To get back missing reminders on iPhone if no backup, you can turn to iFonebox for help.
What is iFonebox?
- Recovery Software: Able to handle various kinds of data loss
- Transfer Expert: capable of migrate data from iPhone to computer
- Extraction Tool: Support to extract data out of a backup
- Backup Program: Help to keep your iOS data in a safe way
Why choose iFonebox to retrieve disappeared reminders on iPhone?
- Preview Available: Verify data in detail before recovery
- Flexible Recovery: Three advanced recovery modeto salvage data loss
- Safe Recovery: Existing data will not be overwritten
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% Security: Protect your privacy and recover your data with the highest success rate
Why iFonebox is able to restore lost reminders on iPhone even if you’ve never backed up before. Actually, with advanced data detection technology, iFonebox can scan the data thoroughly right through your iPhone then extract them out of the device without wiping any existing data on your device.
Where to download iFonebox?
The interface of iFonebox is visualized, vivid and legible for users to understand and implement, which certainly satisfy all kinds of requirements. Next, I am going to show you the instructions how to get back your data with iFonebox.
Step One: Launch iFonebox. Connect your iPhone to iFonebox with included USB cable after you turn on the program, choose Recover from iOS Device at the upper-left of the interface. Then, click Next to continue.
Step Two: Scan data. It will start to scan and analyze the data after you click on the Reminders icon, the duration depends on the amount of the data, please wait in this stage patiently.
Step Three: View and Recover. Finally, you can view all your reminders after the scanning, transfer them to your computer then the task is accomplished successfully.