I updated my iPhone 6S to latest iOS 12.1.1 then all my texts disappeared. I backed up my iPhone iOS 11 via iTunes before update to ios12. Now I would recovery my data but iTunes doesn’t see my device anymore. Is there someone that know an alternative method? Please help!
iOS 12.1.1 is undoubtedly one of the best mobile OS ever developed, but everything is not perfect. It also comes with some troubles like data loss. However, there are solutions to fix it, the first thing we first think about is restoring from iTunes/iCloud backups. If you never backed up your device before, you just have to look for a professional iOS data recovery tool which can help you get back missing data from device directly after iPhone update to iOS 12.
iFonebox is such an all-in-one iOS system recovery tool that you should definitely go for. It can help obtain up to 17 file types such as contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, voice memos, safari bookmarks, call records, reminders, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and so forth. Further mode, it’s quite easy to use and straightforward. Below are some of its other highly useful features:
- You can easily recover/transfer data in a few simple clicks
- The unique preview function allows users to see all the recoverable data
- It gives users the unique ability to extract data selectively without losing any current data on your device
- It’s completely safe and protect your personal information
- Apply to almost all kinds of iOS devices and iOS versions, including iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It also performs well in selectively backing iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data up instead of backing up the whole device
It has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version, please make sure to download and install the correct version for your computer. Then you can follow the next steps to retrieve disappeared info after you upgrade iPhone to iOS 12 easily.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.