Our WhatsApp chats are no doubt very closely related to our life. Finding them deleted from the device is really frustrating and heartbreaking. There could be several reasons that can lead to this issue, like an accidental deletion, iPhone fell into a swimming pool, a factory reset, etc. No matter what is the reason results to the data loss, the solution that we are going to provide will surely be of assistance.
iFonebox is the most professional and reliable third-party tool designed specifically for iOS data recovery. You can easily get back your deleted WhatsApp messages from your iPhone directly or if you want to recover from iCloud or iTunes backups. In other words, you can recover your data selectively and flexibly as per your needs. As a powerful and reliable iOS data recovery software, it enables you to recover all kinds of deleted/lost data on iPhone without backup, like contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, reminders, calendar events, QQ messages, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
Below we list the possible reasons and explains why iFonebox can do that:
- High recovery rate
- Three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It has a preview function which allows you to view all the recoverable info before you purchase
- It’s suitable for a large variety of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
- You can choose specific data to transfer instead of backing the entire device up
- iFonebox is fully compatible with Win and Mac, you need to download the program from our official website or here, please make sure to download the right version. Then let’s take part in its detailed instructions to retrieve lost WhatsApp content from iPhone.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “WhatsApp Messages” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
Once the scan is complete, a list of content will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.