Can I get back my call history if I deleted it off my device? I deleted my call history by an accident and there were numbers I didn't have saved that I need. Is there any way I can see my call history now?
Call history provides us information about our daily incoming, outgoing and missed/ cancelled calls. Some of us like to protect our privacy and delete our daily call logs so that you can stop anyone from checking your call history. But what happens when you accidentally delete your call logs and you want to call someone who previously called you from an unknown number? Don't worry, in this article, we will show you how to get deleted history back on iPhone directly.
Here we strongly recommend you with iFonebox. This is an amazing iOS recovery software that can restore up to 17 file types from your iPhone without backup, like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. Here’re some of its key features:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It supports as many as 17 file formats
- It uses three different recovery modes to find data and recover quickly
- You can even preview the files that are recoverable for free before you begin the recovery process
- It works for a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- It allows you to choose data to retrieve documents without losing any existing data on your device
- It also can be used to extract specific content from iTunes/iCloud backup instead of restoring the whole backup file
- The operation can be finished in a while thanks to its clear interface
iFonebox is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily retrieve missing internet browsing history from iPhone.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Call History” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of calls will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.