Most of us use WhatsApp to share photos, videos and chat with our friends. But sometimes we might lose the WhatsApp messages because of unintentionally deleted, lost or some other reasons. These messages are too important that we can't afford to lose them. What can we do? Can we get the missing info back? The answer will be definitely yes. You just need to use the excellent WhatsApp backup Extractor: iFonebox if you have backed up iPhone WhatsApp messages with iTunes or iCloud.
iFonebox is designed to help iOS users extract WhatsApp messages and more from iTunes or iCloud backup. This almighty software allows you to restore files including contacts, notes, text messages, safari history, call logs, reminders, calendar events, voice memos, photos, videos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc. No matter you use which model of iOS device, you can use this mighty backup extractor to download WhatsApp conversations from iPhone backup.
This powerful application also comes with a lot of highly useful features as below:
- Three independent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It is quite ease of use and the progress can be done in a very short time
- It allows you to download the trial version to read all the recoverable data before you purchase
- It works well on almost all kinds of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- You can choose data to retrieve instead of restoring the entire backup file
- It also can be used to recover lost/deleted info directly from your device even if you don’t have any available backup
- It’s totally safe and never leak your personal data
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to restore WhatsApp chats from iPhone backup.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “WhatsApp Messages” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the WhatsApp messages you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.