Backing up iPhone/iPad/iPod data through iCloud is really a good habit, which can help you survive from unexpected data loss caused by accidental deletion, jailbreak, iOS update and many other scenarios. Normally, you can extract data from your iCloud backup by restoring, but it would erase all the current files and settings on your device. If you don’t know how to download data from iCloud backup without losing anything, no worries. In this guidance, we will show you how to do that.
I believe iFonebox, an excellent and professional iOS backup extract can fully meet your demands. It is designed to help iOS users to efficiently retrieve up to 17 files types from iCloud backup, including contacts, photos, calendars, messages, call logs, safari bookmarks, videos, voice memos, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and etc. Moreover, it allows you selectively backing up data from device.
Let’s take a look at some features of the amazing tool:
- You can use it as easy as pie
- Three excellent working modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- You can selective restore data without losing any current data on your device
- It’s compatible with almost all iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It’s 100 secure and only you can access your personal data
- The preview function enables you to read all the recoverable info in detail
- You can download all the data you want from any available backups without any data loss.
Before we start the progress, firstly free download the program on your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to effectively retrieve files from iCloud backup.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the images you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.