Where are the iCloud backups stored? Well, this is a serious question that most of the users have. There are plenty of iOS users use iCloud to back up their iOS devices as iCloud is a default app provided by Apple to make it easy for you to back data up. If you have a recent iCloud backup which made before you deleted the data, you can certainly restore your iPhone from that backup. However, keep in mind that the restore procedure overwrites all data, apps, settings currently on your iPhone. In this article we will show you the way to extract data from iCloud backup selectively.
The most easy and convenient way to view and extract iCloud backup data is by using iFonebox. This is an amazing iOS recovery software that can restore up to 17 file types from your iPhone without backup, like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. Here’re some of its key features:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It uses three different recovery modes to find data and recover quickly
- You can even preview the files that are recoverable for free before you begin the recovery process
- It works for a large arrange of iOS devices
- It allows you to choose data to retrieve documents without losing any existing data on your device
- It also can be used to extract specific content from iTunes/iCloud backup instead of restoring the whole backup file
- The operation can be finished in a while thanks to its clear interface
iFonebox is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you recover data from iCloud backup effortlessly.
Step one: Run iFonebox and enter your Apple ID
Run the program, then just click the “Recover from iCloud Backup” at the top right of the software. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
Step two: Download data from iCloud backup
After you have selected an iCloud backup to download, it will start the downloading process. You can select all to download.
Step three: Scan data
Take photos for example, click on “Photos” icon to start scanning automatically. It will take some time, you should wait patiently.
Step four: Preview and download data
Now you can select the images you want and click “Recover to pc”, then the instruction is accomplished.