I am trying to download all of my WeChat conversations from my phone and restore it to my desktop. Is there any program can help you transfer the messages to computer conveniently?
If something is wrong with your iPhone, you can either try to fix it yourself, or reset your iPhone - but sometimes restoring it to its factory settings is the only way of truly fixing it, which also means you may lose valuable data on device forever unless transferring them in advance. Then, you may need third party tool to download WeChat conversations from iPhone and restore it to windows. One of the most effective and most efficient software is none other than the iFonebox.
Key Features Of iFonebox
- iOS data recovery. One extraordinary and reliable application to recover deleted or lost data from device or backup for you.
- Up to 16 files types. Both text and media data, like contacts, notes, text messages, photos, videos, attachment from specific App and more.
- 3 working modes. You’re allowed to retrieve or transfer data from device or backup either in iTunes or iCloud.
- Various data loss. Retrieve data lost for accidental deletion, iPhone disabled, system breakdown, physical damage and more.
- Flexible recovery. Selectively get lost data from device or backup without wiping out any existing data you have.
In addition to save WeChat conversations from iPhone and restore it to windows, iFonebox is also a multifunctional program that supports data preview before recovery. In other words, you can turn to iFonebox to preview and extract the data from backup easily. Besides, to protect your privacy, once you close the program, all scanned data will disappear and you have to download and scan again the next time you start the program.
We’re always pursuing convenient and time-saving way to recover our data. iFonebox, an amazing software that is easy to use, and the following simple guide would simplify the process for you, which can definitely meet your demand. Download first before we get started!
Step one: Run iFonebox. Connect your iPhone with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you are supposed to click on Start so that the software can detect the data on your device automatically.
Step Two: Analyze the data. It is start to scan and analyze the data after you click the WeChat Messages icon in this screenshot, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step patiently.
Step Three: Preview and Retrieve. After the scan completes, you’ll see all WeChat messages on your iPhone, tick the boxes next to the item you need transfer, then download them to your Windows easily.