I have some pictures that I would like to preserve on my computer. Would anybody know how to transfer then onto my PC computer? Thanks a bunch.
Sometimes you need to download text messages from your iPhone to your computer such as this case: "I am a psychotherapist, and I text a lot with my patients to give therapy. Now I have a presentation this week in a college and now I need to download my text messages from my iPhone to computer so that I can add these SMS to my Slideshow as a case. Is there easy way that I can preview the SMS intuitively and transfer the text messages I want?" Why not try iPhone Transfer, and I will show you why.
iFonebox is an powerful software that allows you to transfer iPhone texts to computer. With this excellent tool, you can preview, download all the text messages from your iPhone easily. You can choose to download all messages or selected messages. And they can be saved as HTML, CSV files on your PC. For all these reasons, it is now become a nice choice among iOS users.
Let’s take a brief look at its highly useful features:
- It’s quite easy to use and the progress can be finished in a while
- Three recovery modes: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup
- It can help you handle with up to 17 kinds of data like contacts, notes, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call records, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- It works well with a large variety of iOS devices, including iPhone X
- The preview function enables you to view all the recoverable data before you purchase
- You can choose target data to back up instead of backing your entire device
Before we start the instructions, you need to download the program to your computer. iFonebox has two available versions: Windows version and Mac version. Please make sure to install the right version for your computer. Once you have installed the program, next I will show you how to move texts from iPhone to computer.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
Take tests for example, it will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
After the scan completes, a list of texts will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.