My wife's iPhone 4s screen seems to be fried. The phone is working but I can't see the settings to make changes. She wants to back up the contacts only. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
If you have encountered data loss of iPhone or have a strong sense of preventing data loss, you may keep in mind to regularly back up your iPhone. Your contacts are probably the most important out of anything stored on your iPhone. Apple gives us two traditional methods you can use to back up iPhone contacts. However, you’ll essentially backup all data on your iPhone since it doesn’t allow you to simply backup just your contacts. To backup iPhone contacts from iCloud can be great since it can sync your contacts across Apple devices. But after that you cannot restore contacts only.
Here, I'm highly recommend iFonebox for you. It can works perfect in iPhone contacts backup. It allows you to transfer only contacts from iPhone to computer and you can restore just contacts with one click. Moreover, you can edit, delete, organize contacts quickly with the keyboard on your computer. Check more key features of the program:
- It comes with three independent working modes , and each mode has its specific features
- It’s quite easy to use hence the progress can be done in a while
- It works for almost all kinds of iOS devices including iPhone X
- It can be used to transfer 17 file types like contacts, notes, text messages, safari history, call records, photos, voice memos, calendar events, WeChat data, WhatsApp data, etc.
- The preview function enables you to view all the recoverable data before you purchase
- You can selectively migrate your iPhone/iPad/iPod data to computer instead of backing up the whole device
- It’s 100% safe and only you can access your personal data
Free download the trial version below and have a try right now. It’s fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to save only contacts from iPhone.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Contacts” to begin the process. The duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Back up data
Once the scan is complete, a list of contents will show up on your program interface. Now you can recover them, choose the items you want to back up and click “Recover to pc”.