The contacts on your iPhone are very extremely important for us to make a communication with our friends, family members or colleagues. Once you delete such phone numbers accidentally or lose specific one by unexpected reasons, you lose a very big part of your communication base. This is why we’re always advised to back up iPhone contacts regularly and avoid any future loss has become more than essential.
Apple provides two common methods to keep our data safe, and most iPhone users prefer using iCloud to save their contacts. However, there’re several limitations that you need to learn about first:
- You have to remember your Apple ID accurately
- There’re only 5GB space for each Apple ID
- You have to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network
- You can’t view the details after the backup completed
Have you ever had the same question: How to back up iPhone contacts without iCloud? Actually, the most effective way to back up iPhone contacts to computer is to use iFonebox. As a professional and reliable iOS data management expert, it’s a very powerful backup and recovery tool for iOS device data that offers many powerful features:
- Preview Available: Verify data in detail before recovery
- Flexible Recovery: Three advanced recovery modeto salvage data loss
- Safe Recovery: Existing data will not be overwritten
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Ease of Use: Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% Security: Protect your privacy and recover your data with the highest success rate
iFonebox shares an extraordinary way to save iPhone contacts without iCloud. With advanced data extraction technology, you can detect right through your device then export only contacts to your computer easily. It is worth mentioning that iFonebox is also a splendid recovery tool that is able to retrieve deleted or disappeared data by simple clicks.
iFonebox supports almost all iPhone models, including iPhone X. What's more, it is a reliable and anti-ads program to use. The following part will show the specific steps of keeping iPhone contacts safe without iCloud.
Step one: Run iFonebox
Connect your iPad with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you’ll see a bold Next, click it and move to step to stage.
Step Two: Analyze the data
You need to click Contacts icon to start scanning, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step patiently.
Step Three: Preview and Search
After the scan completes, you’ll find your all Contacts on your device, even some part of missing ones, tick the boxes you want and transfer them to computer as you want.