I am using my recently purchased iPhone 8, is there any easy way to back up contacts without iCloud or iTunes. I have some trouble with my Apple ID and I don’t want spend much time on it? Anyone can help? Thanks!!!
There are various ways to back up your iPhone data, including contacts or other kinds of files. As we all know, iCloud Backup makes a copy of the information on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. When your data is backed up in iCloud, you can easily set up a new device or restore information on one you already have. However, there’re several attentions you need to know about iCloud backup.
- You have to remember your Apple ID accurately
- There’re only 5GB space for each Apple ID
- You have to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network
- You can view the details after the backup completed
Then, you may wonder how to back up contacts on iPhone without iCloud? If this also sounds like your confusion, using iFonebox can help you out of the predicament. Here are some of the main features of this wonderful tool.
- Retrieve all your significant data and numbers via three reliable working modes
- Superior in handling data loss in various scenarios like accidental deletion or screen damage
- Selectively recovery mode without wiping any existing data on device
- Compatible with a large range of devices and iOS system
- Intuitive user interface and well organized
- 100% secure protect your privacy definitely.
iFonebox can help you save contacts on iPhone without iCloud, and you can transfer only target data instead of wiping out all existing data on your device. The program is very easy to use and just several click the whole backup process can be finished. With an intuitive interface, this program has taken the concept of data backup to the next level.
Can’t Miss: Restore iPhone to factory settings, how to recover only iMessages?
Furthermore, iFonebox has a great compatibility even with latest iOS version. You can find Windows Version and Mac Version below, just make sure to download the right version for your computer. Now, let’s get started to keep contacts on iPhone without iCloud.
Step one: Run iFonebox
Connect your iPad with the computer via included USB cable, launch iFonebox, you’ll be asked to Trust your computer if this is your first time to use this program. Then you’ll see a bold Next, click it and move to step to stage.
Step Two: Analyze the data
You need to click Contacts icon to start scanning, and it will show you a rotating circle, please wait in this step patiently.
Step Three: Preview and Search
After the scan completes, you’ll find your all Contacts on your device, even some part of missing ones, tick the boxes you want and transfer them to computer as you want.