Commonly, many iOS users are asking the question: How to retrieve iPhone text messages which were accidentally deleted? Admittedly, it’s impossible to anticipate when it will happen and you may lose messages due to many other reasons, like iPhone liquid damaged, iPhone lost/stolen, virus attack or system upgrade/downgrade. Here I would like to recommend you with an iPhone texts recovery software with high recovery rate-iFonebox to help you shake off this difficult situation.
This is an amazing iOS recovery software that can restore mistakenly deleted iPhone text messages as well as many other files without backup, like contacts, notes, texts, photos, videos, voice memos, safari history, call logs, calendar events, reminders, WeChat data, WhatsApp data and many more. Here’re some of its key features:
- It’s quite easy to use and 100% safe
- It supports as many as 17 file formats
- It uses three different recovery modes to find data and recover quickly
- You can even preview the files that are recoverable for free before you begin the recovery process
- It works for a large arrange of iOS devices, including iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
- It allows you to choose data to retrieve documents without losing any existing data on your device
- It also can be used to extract specific content from iTunes/iCloud backup instead of restoring the whole backup file
- The operation can be finished in a while thanks to its clear interface
iFonebox is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It’s necessary for you to download the suitable version for your computer. Next we will show you the detailed instructions to help you easily get suddenly lost texts back from iPhone.
Step one: Launch iFonebox
Connect your iPhone to the computer, in this interface, you'll see “Next” in blue area, click it to continue. It’s necessary to enable the flight mode and keep the USB cable connected stable during the progress.
Step two: Scan data
It will scan automatically after you click the “Messages” icon, the duration depends on the amount of your data so it might take your some time, please wait patiently.
Step three: Get back data
After the scan completes, a list of text messages will show up on your program interface. Just choose the items you want and click the “Recover to pc”.