My iPhone 7 is disabled now because my little girl entered the wrong passcode too many times. I would like to retrieve old text messages from an iCloud backup. What should I do now?
It is always a good idea to back up all of the data on your iPhone to keep, because any type of physical damage or software malfunction can cause unexpected data lose. Likewise, if you iPhone is disabled unfortunately, you may lose your valuable data forever. How to retrieve old text messages from an iCloud backup if iPhone is disabled? Actually, you can turn to iFonebox for help.
You would think that there’s no need to find data from backup with a third-party program. As we all know, Apple doesn't provide any service for iCloud backup downloading, except for restoring the whole backup to your iOS device, which means it will remove any previously saved data from your iPhone. However, with iFonebox, you’re allowed to recover only old text messages from an iCloud backup when iPhone is disabled instead of wiping any existing data on your phone. This is because iFonebox is able to select a particular data from your device or backup.
Furthermore, iFonebox is a wonderful option to hold a multifunctional application. In addition to regain old text messages from an iCloud backup if iPhone is disabled, you’ll be also impressed by the following features:
- iFonebox is a great transfer tool, which means you can download vital data to computer for saving or editing purpose.
- It is also an outstanding third-party program that capable of backing up data manually not via iCloud or iTunes.
- You’ll be also allowed to preview detailed data and numbers through device or backup, then extract the specific data as you want.
We’re always pursuing convenient and time-saving way to recover our data. iFonebox, an amazing software that is easy to use, and the following simple guide would simplify the process for you, which can definitely meet your demand. Download first before we get started!
Step one: Run iFonebox and Sign in with your Apple ID
Turn on the iFonebox after completing the download, then just click the Recover from iCloud Backup at the upper-right corner of the interface. You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID account and password correctly.
There’re some points you need notice
- Please ensure to disconnect your device with your computer under this mode, in case the iCloud file be updated or modified.
- Please make sure that your Apple ID is in a normal state, and if you turn on the Apple ID two steps authentication, turn it off and try again.
Step Two: Scan the data
Click on Message Attachments item to start scanning automatically. If you want to recover only messages in it, please click on Messages icon.
Step Three: Check and recover
It’s time to get your missing Message Attachments back, all you need is select the information you want and click the Recover to PC, then the task is accomplished.